All the 5% and 10% Urea Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS moisturizers are clinically and dermatologically proven to replenish both lipids and moisture, delivering immediate + 48h dry skin relief. They leave skin looking and feeling smooth, soft and supple.
Research on Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS 5% Urea Body Cream indicates:
- A significant improvement in moisturisation both immediately and 48 hours after a single application.1
- A significant decrease in itchiness after two weeks of regular use.1
- 95.9% of patients scored the cream as "very good" and "good" in terms of tolerability.2
Research on Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS 5% Urea Body Lotion and Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS 10% Urea Body Lotion indicates a significant reduction of dry symptoms with daily use3
Eucerin’s UreaRepair PLUS 5% Urea Hand Cream scored equally well in research with the sample reporting:
- An immediate and significant decrease in skin dryness and roughness after a single product application.1
- A significant decrease in skin dryness and roughness even after six hand washings.1
- 97.2% of patients scored the hand cream as "very good" and "good" in terms of tolerability.2
The cleanser in the range, Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS 5% Urea Washfluid, is soap-free and enriched with Urea and Lactate, so it cleanses skin effectively without stripping its natural protective barrier.
“Research proves the effectiveness of our products,” concludes Dr Filbry. “Clinical and dermatological studies have also shown that UreaRepair PLUS products are suitable for mature skin and for those with Psoriasis, Keratosis Pilaris and Diabetes.”4
- Clinical grading & Corneometer measurements – Data on file BDF
- In vivo efficacy and tolerability study ¬– Data on file BDF
- Treatment of Xerosis with a topical formulation containing Gluco Glycerol, Natural Moisturizing Factors and Ceramide; Weber et al., JCAD 2012
- Not all products are suitable for all conditions. Please refer to the information on pack.
- Vehicle-controlled treatment of Xerosis with a topical formulation containing Natural Moisturizing Factors and lipids. EADV publication, 2016.